Sunday, January 09, 2005

To snow or not to snow

Hello,

It actually snowed a little bit here last night, in the wee hours of the morning. It was not the blizzard they were predicting, which is good, but it was a little bit.

I have put up some new songs on The Yoginis Band website. From the homepage click on the the link that says Listen to Songs at the very top.Or just click the links I made in the previous sentence.

I am going on a trip to the Phillippines starting January 17th. I think I will stay about 8 or 9 days, to relax in the sun with some friends. The Phillippines are in the Pacific Ocean, and did not get hit by the tsunami. I will probably be in the nothern part, actually in Manila most of the time.

Iexpect to be back by the 1st fo Feb. If, in the unlikely event I get to a computer with a fast connection, I will post up here from Paradise.

Have great day,

Yogi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just checking to see if this works