Friday, April 21, 2006

Yogis Music 4-22-06 Yogi with Selassie I-Soldier and Baba Kaju

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick note on a couple of shows I am in. Soon will be coming a more full newsletter with the gigs of my friends bands too.

I have the pleasure of appearing in the reggae/world fusion band of Selassie I-Soldier on two consecutive Saturdays. Appearing with Soldier is Tanzania’s own Alex Kajumulo, or Baba Kaju as we call him, performing some of his songs too. These guys have had hit songs in Jamaica and Tanzania, and we are building a unique world fusion sound. So come see us.

Websites:
http://www.angelfire.com/music5/sisoldier/ for Selassie I-Soldier
http://www.kajumulo.com/Pages/music.htm for Baba Kaju

Selassie I-Soldier with Big Bad Daddy Kaju
Saturday April 22nd 9pm
Nine Pound Hammer
6009 Airport Way S
Seattle WA 98108

And on

Saturday April 29th
The Solstice Café
4116 University Way NE
Seattle WA 98105

Next up: look for upcoming gigs with the Red Hot Blues Sisters, Marc Smason and more. Another newsletter coming soon.

A note to musician friends: email your gigs if you’d like to see them included in the newsletter! yogismusic@gmail.com

No comments: