Thursday, June 12, 2014

I am a writer for Damngood Tunes magazine now

I am now on the writing staff at the online Damngood Tunes magazine edited by Bruce Meier. He has been doing DGT for over 10 years and was one of the first magazines to review my music and interview me several years ago. He himself is an accomplished musician. He has taken DGT from humble beginnings in the small town of Chehalis WA, expanded his reach through the Pacific Northwest, then into Nashville TN, and nationally.
Now he wants to have an international presence in the magazine, and I am part of that initiative. I will be bringing reviews of world music, interviews with international musicians, and reviews of their music to the pages of DGT. I am excited about it. Here's their current issue homepage. Scroll down to the right and you'll see my introduction to the magazine there. http://www.damngoodtunes.com/home.html
They have also publicized the upcoming Africa Music Summit, which one of my bands, Comfort Food will be apart of coming on June 28th to Seattle.

No comments: